Sunday, September 09, 2007

Dear Diary,

Its hard living without him, but Its not that bad either.
But this separation has made me realise alot of things.. flaws..
Flaws that both of us have..
And we're trying to change things for the better, right? =)
*millionhugs*
This few days have been really bad for me. I fell ill! =(
Had a really bad headache, and on saturday my whole body ache and was really sensitive
Fever, fever, fever. sigh
Felt so weak at night, and I couldnt get up from bed.
Then last night, I had this really really bad headache..
Hope I feel better soon, dont wanna be sick for so long, its not pretty...

Driving improved yesterday, I told myself not to be soo scared of everything, and just relax!
And dad said I was better. He wanted me to wake up early today so that I could try driving on the road when it wasnt busy. But I woke up late because of my headache. *hee*
I dont mind actually, I dont think Im ready for the road yet!

Bi hasnt been blogging although his life is much more interesting than mine now!
I think he dosent like our bloggie anymore..
sigh..
so sad! booohoohoooo

Love lots,
Desiree

No comments: