Friday, September 21, 2007

My godmother decided to get us some McD's breakkie this morning! So I had my favourite,
Sausage Mc Muffin.. This reminds me so much of the days in My Place Apartments.. when we wake up in the morning just to get mcd's breakfast.. =) Those were the days..
I love the muffins.. which were coated with yummy butter..
The patty is oh-so-tasty, with a hint of pepper and salt. Last but not least, the yummy yummy piece of melted cheese makes the muffin perfect. Even my papa couldnt resist taking a few more bites of this not so healthy burger! =)


I forgot to take a picture of my lunch today, but it was just Kimchi Instant Noodles with some xiao bai cai! or in aussie. Baby Bak Choy. Vernesse had tuition today, so mum, Vernesse and I decided to head to the bazaar at Extra. To our dissapointment, most of the shops were not open yet.. and for those shops which were open, they were selling drinks. And we all know that its not wise to buy drinks from them! Coz they probably use tap water to make their drinks. lol

So we walked around, and Nesse decided to have some nasi bryani. =) As usual...

She had breast meat..! We sisters very cheap wan, eat the cheapest part of the chicken. =p Curry was okay lar... normal curry..

The rice was really pretty though, but RM6 for a plate of bryani? Not ex meh?

Achar wasnt so nice... my grandmother makes nicer ones.. =) Not sour enough..

Last but not least... the one and only Ayam Percik, what I wait for every year.. *grins*

*Thinks about last year when andrew, me, ren ee, adeline, and zhiven went to the bazaar*

Geee..time passes so fast!!

No comments: