Monday, September 17, 2007

Woke up late for lectures today.. blah lah..actually, I didnt intend to go for lectures wan, and I purposely overslept! lolz. See, the lectures were held in some building in the city, and it would take me 40 mins or so by bus to reach there, just for 2 hour lecture.. so, if you do the math:

2 hour lecture + 80 mins of travelling = a waste of time..

Weekends were alright for me , spent most of yesterday workin on my assignments.. This sem we've got a shitload of assignments wei.. But it doesnt really carry much weightage on our results tho, cuz the assignments are more or less pass or fail, with no marks. The one Im workin on is due in 2 weeks time I guess, and Im trying to prevent any last minute rushing by doing it now.. And then Ive got another assignment due 2 weeks after the dateline.. sialzzzzz

Ohyea, I've noticed something else thats very different over here in Aussie. Just last Thurs I headed to Charlestown to lepak and stuff, and was just browsing thru one of the music shops... They have a huge ass collection of urban music over here wei.. like, alotta mixtapes and classic stuff, only problem is that its quite expensive. But thats not the point ar. Anyways, I was chillin there, and this guy approached me... Our conversation went something like that :

Store dude : Hey man.. hows it going?
Andrew : Im good.. just browsing around
Store dude: Alrights... If there's anything you would like to check out, just tell me alright? I'll let you have a listen to it.
Andrew: Sure sure, thanks..

With sincerity like that, it made me feel like buying a few albums wei! yes, just based on the sincerity and friendliness alone! but of course I didnt la, cuz pokai ady mar.. lol.. But yea, compared to Malaysia, shits way different. I remember in CD Rama or whatever in JB, the people who jaga the store will actually follow u wei! like you're a thief or smth man, wtf.. they'll keep tagging alone until u just feel like walking off, which is what I do most of the time ar..

Anyways, I was lookin for this album



Kanye West - Graduation.
yes, if you see this album , get it.. definitely the best music ive heard so far this year. If you're thinkin bout gettin 50 Cent's album, dont.. lol.. its just not worth the money.. get this one instead.. yes, im abit bias since I've grown to dislike the music fiddy puts out nowadays..

hmmmm, dear's workin in clinic now.. Im kinda bored cuz got nothing to do ar.. if only i can makan her cupcakes.. haha.. okie, off to do assignments now.. im off peoples..one

No comments: