Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday

At times I just wish the weekends had more hours than the usual.. you know the feeling, whenever you have alot to do, but time just isnt sufficient enuff.. yeap, thats how it is right now ar. Assignment due next week, spendin enuff time with dear, a huge ass Working problem this week (alot of anatomy ishhh) , celebration to attend (mooncake festival), basketball & gymming, and lastly sleeping. gets to the point where I even feel guilty when playin basketball for a mere 2 hours now. Think im goin mad ady.. lol jp. And liverpool drawing against birmingham did add to the frustration. fookz

So yeap, had a mini mooncake celebration yesterday





Nothing as gigantic as the mooncake abov.. Okay, I really like mooncakes.. And to my disbelieve the do sell mooncakes here, but for a hefty price and for an unknown brand ( Sugar Honey.. hmmm) . Despite that tho, I did buy a box at one of the asian shops round here. Being overseas + spendin money on chapalang brand ---> Thats enuff proof right there of how much I like mooncakes! gyea.. Ok, back to topic. So yesterday was spent lighting up lanterns ( i wasnt round for that tho) + eatin mooncakes and then playin poker. Beginning to get a feel of the game, and that was my first time playin real life (been playin alot on facebook tho). So next time during CNY gatherings you can see me with the old apeks, collecting money from em. muahaha.

Today was pretty dull compared to yesterday. The fact that its a Sunday + the hot weather + not having much to do , just made me miss her so much more than usual. Suddenly felt so alone when I reached home after basketball. Its 60+ more days before Im home tho, so nothing to frown about. The malay guys in my year will be goin back nxt week smore for Raya, how nice of em. haha. I cant wait to be home ar, gonna bring dear with me to eat Roti Canai and nasi lemak ayam goreng. gyeaaa!

Alright, back to studying. sighz. Life's so monotonous until Im lookin forward to a Chelsea VS Man U match. damnn

No comments: