Sunday, September 09, 2007

Who says that my life is more interesting than hers?? Tipu wan ! haha... yea, but in all seriousness, my life is as monotonous as it could get, especially the weekends.. its like, wake up, have breakfast, study, lunch, study, basketball, come back, dinner, study, sleep.. Yes, saturday and sunday goes pretty much liddat.. damn, tommorow's already a monday.. weekends just pass hella fast, leaving me wishing I had more hours to do everything that I wanna do... Cant wait to be back in Malaysia, where I can finallly break the monotony heh..

The problem with this semester is that the only break Im getting is on week 10.. Take note that I only have 12 weeks each sem. pretty stupid right? last sem my break was during week 7, so its like, almost half way there and catching up could be done on the subjects and all.. this time round its feelin much more hectic, with 4 assignments + interviews + GP placements to be carried out.. ishhhh..

Ohyea, we finally found like 12 ppl to play basketball with now, and I think its gon be a weekly thing ar.. Been awhile since I've played 5 on 5 pick up games, and it definitely felt great running up and down the courts again today... All this while over here I usually play half court games oni ar, and I usually fancy full courts more.. haha..

ok, i think im off to study again now ar.. Imma leave yall with Camwhore 101, for anyone who cant install the player on amp.. yes, Im trying to promote it as much as I can.. haha.. peace..

No comments: